From: reinert <reinkor@gmail.com>
Subject: Will GLOBE_3D/OpenGLAda be OK under Wayland  ?
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 03:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2020-05-21T03:11:41-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I use GLOBE_3D as a binder for using OpenGL under Ada (mainly on linux/debian).
This works very well based on X11. However, I see Wayland will soon replace
X11 - and I am worried.

Will GLOBE_3D still be OK under Wayland?
The same question, I assume, is actual for OpenGLAda.

reinert
https://korsnesbiocomputing.no/