From: Lucretia <laguest9000@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: work-in-progress Augusta Ada compiler for LLVM written in Scala
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 04:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-06-20T04:49:04-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, 20 June 2019 12:35:03 UTC+1, Optikos  wrote:

> Some noncommentary development resumed 4 months ago after the importation of the source code into the SBT build environment.  Since then, check-in comments such as “Some work on the LLVM code generator. Also fixed a few easy warnings.” and “Fixed the structure of the liveness analysis method.” indicate incrementally more serious activity in recent months.

You could email him and ask him to update here, he does frequent this group.

https://github.com/pchapin/augusta/search?q=license&unscoped_q=license

> distributed?  With Augusta intended to be the OpenWatcom Ada Compiler (WAC) as stated in the webpage linked below, I would assume that the OpenWatcom license would be utilized for Augusta, although the LLVM-backend activity in recent months instead of the expected OpenWatcom-backend activity might indicate a change away from this intent to be the WAC.
> https://github.com/pchapin/augusta/tree/master/wac

As the readme says, this is a separate project to Augusta which is meant to use the OpenWatcom back end and is written in C++.

I really wish he would separate out his projects in this repo, there are 3 compilers and a bunch of tools which could be separate and I think slinging them all in one just confuses people.