From: MatthiasR <MatthiasR@invalid.invalid>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:59:04 +0200
Date: 2014-08-10T19:59:04+02:00	[thread overview]

Randy Brukardt wrote:

> You can work around that particular problem by adding some additional text
> to your message. For instance, I think that a message like:
>
> help Ada-comment
> stop
> Ada is great! Ada is grand! Randy's spam filter is too aggressive unless I
> append this junk!
>
> would get through. (The "stop" tells the engine to not read the rest of
> the message.)

That does the trick! I managed to join the list with such an 'enhanced'
message.
Then I wanted to retrieve the messages from Simon Clubley. I tried these
search expressions:

search ada-comment subject atomic record

search ada-comment subject atomic

search ada-comment subject Atomic

Then I gave up - all were replied with 'No expression match'

Has someone any hints how to use the search function of the list server?
I read the help, think I understood it, but apparently I have done something
wrong...

Matthias