From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Configurable Run Time without GPR Tools
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 09:14:34 +0000
Date: 2019-11-05T09:14:34+00:00	[thread overview]

Daniel Way <p.waydan@gmail.com> writes:

> Since I need to port a run time for my target hardware and I want to
> share this project via GitHub, I want all the run time files
> grouped.

If you look at [1], you'll see I used

  common/            for shared non-math source
  common/math/       for shared math source
  {mcu}/adainclude/  for MCU-specific source

and I could quite well have put the shared math source in common/ too.

I do agree that the AdaCore source is spread out a bit; but if you work
from one of the distributed RTSs you should find the source in either
gnat/ or gnarl/.

[1] https://github.com/simonjwright/cortex-gnat-rts