From: "Andrew Carroll" <andrew@carroll-tech.net>
To: "Ada-France." <comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>
Subject: Archives for C.L.A
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:43:36 -0700
Date: 2005-01-23T22:43:36-07:00	[thread overview]

Okay, wait, I have another question.  This will probably sound pretty
stupid but am I supposed to use the Ada Issues to learn the new features
of Ada200Y?  I also hear that I could use -gnatX flag to try out the
features.  Is that true?  If so, which compiler and compiler version do
I need?

Thankee

Andrew