* About a reference I noticed.
@ 2004-09-16  1:02 stephane richard
From: stephane richard @ 2004-09-16  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone, I'm sure it's a stupid question but I've been wondering for a
while now..

I've been looking at my stats for ada world and I noticed that I'm being
linked at from the following website:

 http://mo.boeing.com/home/Soft_Eng/ADA/ada.html

But I can't get to it.  Anyone can tell me why?  I'd like to see the page
but it's telling me
"mo.boeing.com could not be found."

Thanks all.

* Re: About a reference I noticed.
@ 2004-09-16  5:04 ` qnr
From: qnr @ 2004-09-16  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:02:23 -0500, stephane richard wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm sure it's a stupid question but I've been wondering for
> a while now..
>
> I've been looking at my stats for ada world and I noticed that I'm being
> linked at from the following website:
>
>  http://mo.boeing.com/home/Soft_Eng/ADA/ada.html
>
> But I can't get to it.  Anyone can tell me why?  I'd like to see the
> page but it's telling me
> "mo.boeing.com could not be found."
>
> Thanks all.

I can't get through to any of the Missouri Boeing sites that are
mentioned in various areas of boeing.com -- for example
http://stl.mo.boeing.com ; http://ssi.stl.mo.boeing.com etc.

--
Terry Ross | qnr | <MyFirstName@aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
Source Mage GNU/Linux:  http://www.sourcemage.org - Tome team & General Guru

* Re: About a reference I noticed.
@ 2004-09-16 18:53 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2004-09-16 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

"stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net> writes:

> But I can't get to it.  Anyone can tell me why?  I'd like to see the page
> but it's telling me
> "mo.boeing.com could not be found."

Intranet ?

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|

* Re: About a reference I noticed.
@ 2004-09-16 19:28   ` stephane richard
From: stephane richard @ 2004-09-16 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

not sure if it is.....it might be though...it would explain it.

just me, I like to go see where and how my website is referenced ;-).

@ 2004-09-17 13:00     ` Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2004-09-17 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:

> just me, I like to go see where and how my website is referenced ;-).

I tried to get at it from inside the Boeing network, but it's not openly
accessible to the site here in Huntsville.

Marc A. Criley
McKae Technologies
www.mckae.com

* Re: About a reference I noticed.
@ 2004-09-20 14:06   ` Paul Colin Gloster
From: Paul Colin Gloster @ 2004-09-20 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Possibly it is accessible somewhere in the Boeing intranet, though
apparently not everywhere. It is not on the Internet (nslookup is clearer
on the matter than dig and host):

bash ~ $ nslookup mo.Boeing.com
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         130.239.18.145
Address:        130.239.18.145#53

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find mo.Boeing.com: No answer

bash ~ $ nslookup Boeing.com
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         130.239.18.145
Address:        130.239.18.145#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   Boeing.com