From: Matteo Bertini <matteob@naufraghi.net>
Subject: Re: Ada-Python inter-language testing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:15:04 GMT
Date: 2005-01-18T09:15:04+00:00	[thread overview]

oh, yes, unit-testing is there only because this is and university exam
related work, I was thinking about integration in general!

PolyORB could be very interesting, for example it seems to support
exception passing, and in my coding I'm finding it very hard to have.

By the way consider also ctypes[1], once exported a la C, ctypes can
access every function in a dll with a little pure python coding (on the
fly).

[1] http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/

Thanks for the answers,
Matteo Bertini