From: connor@mksol.dseg.ti.com (martin connor)
Subject: Verdix VADS ADA or GNU ADA on an SGI...
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 14:38:38 GMT
Date: 1994-09-22T14:38:38+00:00	[thread overview]

We are in the process of selecting an ADA compiler for an SGI workstation.
The engineers want VERIX VADS, the accountants want GNU ADA (based on cost).
Has anyone used either of these on an SGI workstation?  Does GNU ADA have
tools, or support?  In the long run would the VERDIX ADA be a better choice?

                                        Thanks in advance,

                                        Martin Connor

                                        connor@dseg.ti.com
  :w