From: sarge@Rational.Com (Matthew C. Sargent)
Subject: Re: Verdix VADS ADA or GNU ADA on an SGI...
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:08:32 -0500
Date: 1994-09-26T14:08:32-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <366vb4$gbr@dayuc.dayton.saic.com>, James Hopper
<hopperj@dayton.saic.com> wrote:

> In article <1994Sep22.143838.388@mksol.dseg.ti.com> martin connor,
> connor@mksol.dseg.ti.com writes:
> >We are in the process of selecting an ADA compiler for an SGI
> workstation.
> >The engineers want VERIX VADS, the accountants want GNU ADA (based on
> cost).

That's Rational Software Corporation VADS compiler. The VADS on the SGI
includes flavors that allow you to map threads on the SGI to Ada tasks.
Check it out, I don't think you would be sorry.

--
Matthew C. Sargent                | Their MY opinions. MINE! Nobody
Rational Software Corporation     | elses! You can't keep them. Give