From: joakimds@kth.se
Subject: Re: yes another gnat bug (inherited tagged type as record field is too much for gnat??)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-11-26T08:09:41-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

You are not missing anything with regards to bug reporting to AdaCore as far as I know. But I have had a more positive experience from the bug reporting to AdaCore. Not only have I received acknowledgements but also often messages informing me that the bug has been solved in the development version of the compiler.

I have also encountered similar bugs with respect to basic separation but the code in which I triggered such bugs was in proprietary applications and often did not have time to make small code example that trigger the bug in order to report it. Thanks for you efforts in reporting your findings.

Best regards,
Joakim