From: gerrshapovalov@gmail.com
Subject: Re: yes another gnat bug (inherited tagged type as record field is too much for gnat??)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 05:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-11-26T05:49:36-08:00	[thread overview]

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 9:01:52 PM UTC+1, Per Sandberg wrote:
> God work.
> And then I assume you followed the instructions and reported it to AdaCore?
> /P
Not yet, in the process. First I would need to create a proper report and add it to my mini-tracker here:
https://github.com/gerr135/gnat_bugs

ACT apparently has their own tracker, but it is only for people who have subscription to their product.. (Why not open the issues to be at least visible to all? Maybe even let add simple comments - ACT would benefit from this feedback too..)
So, the only way for a "regular person" to submit a bug reprt seems to be via email, as indicated in the bug message.. AM I missing any other way, like open tracker or something else?

I did submit bugs via email previously, but I did not get any feeback beyond the original acknowledgement. And, apparently, one of the bugs was already fixed in gnat-2019. I only knew about it because I retested the bugs in my tracker now, while trying to update it. So, having a visible tracker (even read-only) would be a benefit for all, including AdaCore I think..