From: Phil <philwebb@nospam.radiolink.net>
Subject: Re: best ada integrated development environment
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:17:00 +0100
Date: 2004-09-24T14:17:00+01:00	[thread overview]

>"gnatmake <options> <main-procedure-name>"
>
>should work fine (and you only need a script for the options).

yes, i tried this. found a program in the gnat manual for mutiple
files.

"gnatmake gmain" worked ok,

but if i put the seperate files in a subdirectory the gnatmake does
not find them.
lets say i have a subdirectory called "testsub" how do i add the files
in this path, or ideally recursivly all subdirectories from the
current directory? what would be the gnatmake command for this?

thanks if you can help.
Phil

p.s i did see another poste say "thanks for answer" to this question
but my usenet server only keeps messages for two weeks and i don't
have it..... :(

you can waste a lot of time on these IDE's when its not clear setting
up the project.
At the moment i can use gnatmake in either windows98 or suse command
shell.
jgrasp only has syntax insertion support for ADA. no debugger or other
high level support.
having a go know at GPS now, but this is a hassle setting up a
project......