* Microsoft DirectInput (DirectX 9) binding?
@ 2005-01-20 21:23 Jorg van Daelen
From: Jorg van Daelen @ 2005-01-20 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I want to use the joystick interface (probably via USB) of my PC.
I managed to read the joystick positions and buttons with win32.mmsystem
but according to the MSDN it's best to use DirectInput.
E.g. force-feedback would be possible.

So now I'm looking for a binding for Microsoft DirectInput (DirectX 9).

Anyone?

Jorg.

* Re: Microsoft DirectInput (DirectX 9) binding?
@ 2005-01-25  2:58 ` Steve
From: Steve @ 2005-01-25  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Check
http://www.adapower.com/launch.php?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnavi.org%2Fgnatcom
for gnatcom which can generate a binding for COM objects.

I haven't done this with DirectX, but that is where I would suggest
starting.

Steve
(The Duck)